Saturday, September 01, 2007

Now that's a uniform!


Go to this link and click on: Optical Brighteners & ABUs



The Army & Air Force are coming up with "new & improved" uniforms that well, are comical at best. We now have BDUs (Camo) that glows in the dark when you wash it. Its designed to be a wash & wear uniform instead of having to get it pressed and what-not. So people have been washing it, and some detergents contain optical brighteners to make clothes look more vibrant. Makes sense right? But that doesn't necessarily mean that the detergent has to advertise that it has brighteners in its formula. Click on the link and you'll see the result. I'm sorry but I howled in laughter when I saw this....didn't someone think of this when they were designing this?


Got the big inspection coming to the base on Tuesday and will last for 2 weeks. Kinda like Cousin Eddie showing up and won't leave. And you've got to get everything right or Cousin Eddie will come back. And no one wants to see Cousin Eddie more than they have to......




1 comment:

Christine said...

I so didn't see Private Waldo at first. How funny.

Chairforce.com has been my morning entertainment today thanks to you. I especially like the bit about the battlefield uniform accessories. I laughed out loud several times. Too funny.