Friday, September 07, 2007

Ah another day in WY

Hmmm......I wonder if Oscar would let us do this to him?

Not too much going on other thant getting another class started and in the middle of the big inpsection. Got a few days of leave coming up and really can't wait! I can't believe its been a year since Andy and I were married it has gone by so fast! We are going to go down to Denver for our anniversary go see a comedy show and just enjoy the city.

I just had another appointment for my foot and as of right now, I will not need a second surgery on my left foot! It wasn't looking too promising 2 weeks ago but I have been doing physical therapy everyday and it is paying off--but very painful and I hate doing it. But it is worth it in the long run.

Hope y'all are well and will update again soon!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh, my goodness......I am hysterically laughing. Poor abused kitty.