Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Holy Crap!


Ok so Andy my man and I were watching Biggest Loser tonight. And they flash up these questions in between scenes like "How many jumping jacks does it take ot burn off blah blah blah" But then, HOLY CRAP! MOTHER OF ZEUS!!!! SWEET ODEN'S RAVEN!!!! They put up 4 things and say which has the most calories.....
Bacon Cheeseburger - my vote
Fries
Chocolate milkshake - Sweet beard of Zeus, surely not?
And something else I don't remember what
BUT THE DOG-GONE MILKSHAKE WON!
Not by a little. By a lot. Try 22oz at 627 calories alot.
And guess what yours truly gets usually every other week. Yup a big honking 22oz Dairy Queen shake.
PERO NO MAS!!!!!! (Hey Christine--that's Mexican for 'but no more!)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

this makes me sad :( i love milkshakes...what is the world coming to?