Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Birthday in the House!

Birthday 'cake' with his birthday cards

Oh, I'm in heaven!!!!!


Ladies & gents, Andy is celebrating his 28th birthday today! I guess September is the month when geniuses are born b/c Keri & Andy are seriously the smartest 2 people I know!!!!
I was asking Andy what kind of cake he'd like me to make for him, and he just grinned and said I don't know about cake--but I'd like Rice Krispy Treats! HAHA! So, that was his cake and I put candles in it and everything! I make them a little differenct than the recipe calls for & add 2 Tablespoons of vanilla in with the marshmallows when you melt 'em, and that makes such a difference, these things are just phenomenal!
We went to breakfast this morning for pancakes & french toast, and are going to have sushi tonight at JeJu's in Ft. Collins. Tomorrow we're off to Denver for a couple of days to celebrate our anniversary which I can't believe that's it been a year! Will put up pics when we return! Thank y'all so much for the lovely cards, they're all on our mantle!

1 comment:

DrKeri said...

Happy Birthday, Andy!
(Happy Early Anniversary, KO & Andy!)

(Ben is in Denver this weekend... you two are in Denver this weekend... wish I was in Denver this weekend...)