Tuesday, August 01, 2006

VINO!!!!!!


Well, ladies and gents, my wine supplies should be arriving today. I use a couple of different suppliers, it kind of depends on what I am going to
need and order. Got all the bottles and corks coming in, along with the
labels. So you know what I will be doing this weekend!
I am looking forward to getting to share the vino with you all at the
wedding! I am going to the Nagle Warren today(that's where the reception is at) to figure out centerpieces and decide on a lunch menu.

Maybe one day soon, I could do this full time, that would be my dream job!

1 comment:

KristiA said...

Hey Amy,
Well, I guess technically, yes I am a wino, haha! When I go to the liquor store, I do have to get one of those little shopping carts, I call it the wino cart though, :-)
I will definitely be making more wine, so next time we come out, I'll have to bring you some. By the way, the toasting flutes you sent us are just gorgeous! We've got them all ready to go for our first toast!