Friday, August 04, 2006

The BAR exam


OK, Dr. Keri, this one is for you! Alas, I don't have a scanner, otherwise I would put your smiling face on here!
For those of you who are checking up on me via this blog, my sweet dear friend Keri has pointed out that I am not putting up enough info on my blog, and well that just needs to change if you are going to have blog. And put something more interesting on it. Ok, point well taken.
With that being said, Keri has just finished taking the BAR exam down in Texas! After 3 grueling days of testing, she will not find out the results until November 3rd, so let's all keep her in our prayers! Keri, you are truly an amazing woman, with an incredible drive to accomplish everything you have. I am truly blessed to have you as my friend and best-lady at our wedding! Love you!!!!

No comments: