Saturday, August 05, 2006

Homestyle southern cookin'


Well, today my friends you are in luck! Being inspired by favorite
chef, Mrs Paula Deen, thanks Mary for the magazine, we are
going to make a very southern style dinner, which is not too common to come by in Cheyenne, Wyoming. I love to cook, (at one time I didn't & I was actually not very good at all) but tonight I am going to make homemade bread, chicken fried steaks & chicken fried chicken for me, hashbrown casserole, bacon green beans, and you guessed it, pecan pie! Mom truly makes one of the best pies in the world, I always remember holidays, that was one of the things everyone looked too the most. So I took her recipe, tweaked it just a little, and think I have made a Pecan pie even Paula would rave over!














No comments: