Saturday, August 12, 2006

Arriba! Yo quiero un mas margarita por favor, un grande!




We are going to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for the honeymoon, and we are so excited! I think just about every other night at least we are looking up reviews and more pictures on www.tripadvisor.com. This is an awesome website by the way if you are planning a vacation anywhere. You have some losers that are gonna complain about everything, for example there was a post on our resort, Dreams that a coffee table in their hotel room had a chipped corner. C'mon if you are that bored that you notice the coffee table, you've got some serious thrill issues. The table could be broken in half when I checked in, or spontaneously catch on fire and I could care less, YOU'RE in MX on vacation! But you better believe I'd get a picture of it burning!
We are really looking forward to a nice vacation though. We've had to save up leave all year and we are using just about everything on the wedding and then the honeymoon. We'll be in Mexico for a week, and I tell you what, we won't wanna come back. Yo practico mi espanol y esta bien. (Been practicing my spanish, I am pretty good). One of my crew partners is Puerto Rican, and he has been working with me for awhile on my Spanish so I am pretty decent now. I had a good base, I am from TX after all, so I knew some basics, but needed some refreshing. As long as we do not end up in a Mexican prison with the federales we'll be ok!

No comments: