Sunday, August 19, 2007

Prayer for Keri

I want to ask all of you who are reading this post right now to do something for me. I need you to pray for one of my very best friends in the world, Keri. Many of you met Keri at our wedding, fot those of you that have not, we've been friends for over 20 years now and I consider her more like a sister to me than a friend.

Keri and her family are going through an extremely difficult point in their lives, and I ask each of you to pray for strength, perseverance, hope and closure for Keri and her family. They need that now more than ever. Thank y'all so much! Tell everyone you love HOW much you love them today, and give them a hug!!!!

2 comments:

DrKeri said...

Thanks, KO!

You know what they say... Time wounds all heels.

No, that's not it... how about time heals all wounds?

:-)

Bethalow said...

Prayer's on the way Keri...
Many, many blessings!