Sunday, October 01, 2006

Just a hello

I know you all are waiting on more pics, so are we, they are coming I promise. Just wanted to post a quick update to let everyone know that we are getting busy again with work, and with our grad school class, so I will call as I get time. I am starting a big project with school, so it is taking up quite a bit of time. Andy and I are both taking Risk Management this is class 7 of 12. Our Master's program is through George Washington Univ., in Project Management. It is similar to an MBA, not as math intensive though. Should be useful when we start our business empire!
Right now I just don't have the extra time that I know will be spent on the phone, so I am just putting some updates here. Please be patient with us! Our love to all!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Life is still there, huh? And gosh darn it...it won't just wait until we tend to important things like blogs.

Wow! You're a little more than half way to your Master's!! That's fantastic.