Sunday, October 08, 2006

Halloween!!!!



Well, since Halloween is just around the corner, naturally Andy and I have been trying to figure out what we are going to be. We both love Halloween, so this is really a big decision for us. So we've got it! (If the pictures have not tipped you off already). PAPA SMURF & SMURFETTE! Since those of you checking this are out of town and cannot steal the idea, I thought I'd share it with you. So stay tuned for these pics when they go up in about 3 weeks........!

4 comments:

KristiA said...

hee hee, who is this? sharon?

Christine said...

Are you sure it's not weird that A would be Papa Smurf?
Why not Astro Smurf:

Christine said...

But there's so much Smurf Variety to choose from!

There are AstroSmurf, King Smurf, and Clockwork Smurf. There are Slouchy and Snappy...Jokey and Brainy. There are also Greedy, Hefty, Handy, and Poet Smurf! The Smurf de Resistance,however, could be Cook Smurf! He wears a chef's hat!!! I've tried to paste an HTML coded image of him, but--alas--I have failed. Blogger doesn't like my code. I e-mailed him instead.

In the interest of being the annoying Eternal Blog Responder and looking like I don't have anything better to do, I will refrain from posting again for another week. :)

Bethalow said...

I love the blog Kristi! Thanks for sharing--- I also love the Smurf idea! Hee Hee!!!