Friday, June 20, 2008

WELCOME BACK!

Ok, so I had originally decided that I would make this a private blog. But I decided that it was too much of a hassle, and if someone really wants to read all about what I post and have no clue who I am, then have at it. I figured, I really don't post anything that is earth-shattering so if someone leaves random comments I can just delete them off, if I don't know them.

SO ANYWAYS...we have been extraordinarily busy!!! We are moving at the end of this month as most of you know, to sunny Santa Maria CA! We have an offer on a house, but it is a foreclosure, so the process can take a while. Our house here is for sale, so far no bids. We have looked into property management for the house here, and if when we leave, it is still sitting with no offers, we can rent it out. So that is an option for us.

The movers are coming on Monday to start packing, so this weekend we will be flying around like madmen, and separating what we are personally going to take with us. We are also hosting a going-away party at our house tomorrow night, making Mexican food, and Andy has started the prep work on that now. I am calling everybody and their mother to get our address changed. I will be sending out our new address personally, so please expect that. No posting that here, for the lookie-loo's.

Just wanted to post a quick update and let everyone know we are still alive and kicking. Doing much better now getting ready for a new chapter in Cali. It will be a much needed change of pace and scenery.

We love y'all, and write again soon!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I seriously think someone needs to update her blog.

KristiA said...

hee hee yes I do