Thursday, May 18, 2006

Argh, dress didn't come yet!

OK, so I waited around yesteday hoping my dress was going to get here, but I checked the shipping info on it, and it made it into Denver last night. So maybe today? I was really looking forward to getting it though. If you wanna see what it looks like, check out this link...
http://www.bridalonlinestore.com/store/caroline.asp It is the top pic.

I tried to post the pic on here, but it is copyrighted, so I will have to wait until I actually get. And then it will just be on the hanger, not on me, no peeking yet!



But here is the cake! Can you say DELICIOUS! It is dark, semi-sweet icing, marzipan fruit, and the cake itself is a dark rich chocolate, with raspberry filling. I tried it downtown at the baker I am using, Ben Appetit, and it was honestly the best cake ever. We are thinking of doing some chocolate covered strawberries alongside it.

No comments: